All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India. This school provides a 5 ½ year degree and is one of the most competitive in the world selecting only 35 students out of hundreds of thousands who compete for it. Dr. Jain received several gold medals in different subjects.
Wayne State University Affiliated Hospitals, Detroit, MI. This is one of the only 26 nationally designated comprehensive cancers left in the country.
Fellowship in Medical Oncology/Hematology, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY. Research Fellow, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Institute for Cancer Research, New York, NY. Sloan-Kettering is the world’s oldest cancer center established in 1885. Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center consistently ranks as the Best cancer center in the U.S.A. by US News and World Reports more than any other institutions.
- American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM)
- ABIM subspecialty in medical oncology
- ABIM subspecialty in hematology
- Canadian Board of Internal Medicine
- King’s Daughters Medical Center, Ashland, KY
- Highlands ARH, Prestonsburg, KY
- Paul B. Hall Regional Medical Center, Paintsville, KY
Other Professional Qualifications/Honors:
- Principal Investigator Cancer Clinical Trials Program, Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital, Ashland, KY.
- Participant in South-West Oncology Group.
- Investigator, National Cancer Institute Sponsored Clinical Trials Program.
- Executive M.B.A with Health Care Concentration.
- Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Marshall University School of Medicine, Huntington, WV
- Clinical Instructor in Medicine, Cornell University Medical College, New York, NY.
- Various leadership positions.
- Author of various research publications dealing on the subject of Oncology/Hematology.
- Professor of Oncology, Pikeville Osteopathic College of Medicine.